Test package has the following limitations:
- 100.000 variant queries per month
- 500 non-variant queries per month
- queries will only return data for variants in chromosome 17
Should you need to test VarSome API across all chromosomes, you need to subscribe to the Standard Package. Alternatively, you can visit the free varsome.com, perform a variant query and get the API response by clicking on the API link (see the pic below). This is the response you would get over API when subscribed to the Standard Package.
VarSome API charges per megabyte of data transferred, subject to a minimum monthly fee. Get in touch for a quotation.
How to subscribe to the Standard Package?
To subscribe to the Standard Package you need to:
- Have an account with VarSome.com.
- Provide credit/debit card (CC) details. Or, pay via wire transfer.
- Review payment instructions for CC payments.