You can generate a clinical report of specific variants in PDF or Word format. To do so, at the Variant Table page, click on the arrow icon to see the list of variants selected for export (See FAQ: how to select a list of variants for export).
Then select and you will be directed to the following screen:
The form we provide as a template to create your report is completely customizable, where all fields can be edited according to the user's needs. In the header example given below, all fields can be changed and even the logo can be replaced with the logo of your organisation.
What is more, by clicking on the icon , a Report widgets menu will be shown, with the following options:
- Analysis information: General information including sample name, predicted gender, phenotypes and diseases.
- Content area: Field to write content related information of the analysis.
- All variants information: Table with all selected variant's information.
- Variant information: Mutation identification, followed by its classification and a short description of the variant. More information is included containing HGVS notation, related gene, exon, variant type, rs ID, zygosity, frequency and coverage.
- Variant references: List of scientific papers referring to a specific variant.
- Gene information: Disease related information from CGD, about the gene containing a specific variant.
- Related drugs (if applicable): Information regarding the drug-gene interactions from DGIdb.
- PMKB info (if applicable): Information about the gene containing a specific variant, retrieved from PMKB database.
- CIVIC info (if applicable): Information about mutations shown to predict response to a targeted therapy from CIViC database.
- GHR info (if applicable): gene information from GHR.
- Clinical Trials info (if applicable): Information about related clinical studies from AACT database .
You can “drag and drop” all the information you wish to include in the report.